- Input Voltage: Single-Phase 240vAC at 50-60Hz
- Input Current TIG: 240v: 23.8 amps
- Input Current Stick: 240v: 36.2 amps
- Output Current Adjustment TIG: 240v: 10-190 amps
- Output Current Adjustment Stick: 240v: 10-185 amps
- Input Voltage TIG: 240v: 10.4v -17.6v
- Input Voltage Stick: 240v: 20.4v -27.4v
- Starting Methods: High Frequency
- TIG Welding AC Duty Cycle (%): 240v 60% at 190 amps; 100% at 143 amps
- STICK Welding Duty Cycle (%): 240v 60% at 185 amps and 100% at 143 amps
- Post Gas Flow: 2-8 sec.
- Pre Gas Flow: 0.1-1.0 sec.
- Remote Foot Pedal And Control: Yes
- Torch Control: Finger on/off control/Variable foot pedal
- Cooling Method: Fan
- Overall Dimensions: 69 x 30 x 56 cm
- Weight: 26.5kg
The Rated Duty Cycle refers to the amount of welding that can be done within an amount of time. The Joseph’s Welding TIG 200 has a duty cycle of 60% at 190 Amps. It is easiest to look at your welding time in blocks of 10 Minutes and the Duty Cycle being a percentage of that 10 Minutes. If welding at 190 Amps with a 60% Duty Cycle, within a 10 Minute block of time you can weld for 6 Minutes with 4 Minutes of cooling for the welder. To increase the Duty Cycle you can turn down the Amperage Output control. Going above 190 Amps will yield a lower duty cycle.
Always follow manufacturer’s instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
Warrenty: 30 days refund if equipment faults or can’t fix the issues, and 12 months limited warranty (repair or replacement) within Australia
* For any Limited Warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase from our Authorized Dealers within Australia.