JW3500 -35amp Plasma Cutter
The Lotos LT3500 Plasma Cutter is designed for light cutting projects. This unit is the most compact plasma cutter one can find in the market and weighs only 7kg In the meantime, this powerful unit is strong enough to cut 10mm metal with 12mm severance thickness, making it an ideal choice for cost conscious DIY hobbyists. The LT3500 is similar to the Lotos LT3200 model except it has a higher amperage range up to 35 A , has a pre-installed air filter and air gauge ready to be connected to your air compressor with the stand NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler (can be setup quickly within 2 minutes).
- 35 Amp digital inverter plasma cutter
- 10amp Australia plug
- NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler on your air compressor to connect the plug pre-installed on the machine. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 minute.
- Compact size, ultimate portability and efficient cooling fan system.
- Suitable for: Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc.
- Input Voltage/ 240V ±10%, 1-PH, 50/60Hz
- Input Current /30A
- Working Environment Humidity / ≤90%
- Ambient Temperature / -10~40°C
- Dimensions / 26x 15 x23cm
- Weight /17.6lbs (8kg)
- Rated Duty Cycle / 35% @35A
- Power Cable / 6’ (1.8m)
Plasma Cutter Specification
- Output Current/12~35A
- Output Voltage/100V
- Gas Supply/Clean, dry, oil-free air
- Recommended Pressure/Flow Rate/0.6~0.75Mpa/3.0scfm @70psi
- Pilot Arc Start Mode
- High Frequency
- Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness/12mm (3/5inch)
- Material/Mild Steel/Normal Cut 10mm (2/5inch) @35A
- Stainless Steel/Aluminum
Lt3500 plasma cutter
Pilot Arc Plasma Torch (9′ 5″)
Plasma Consumables (installed on the torch head)
Ground Clamp & Cable
- 12 Months warranty